Create LMS APP
Create LMS APP is a quick start docker based application.
- you're on MacOS, Linux or Windows WSL
- you have
- port 80 is free
You have the following options
Installation from script (requires
node to be installed).
npx --package=@escolalms/cla lms
Installation from source
Clone this repository then,
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:EscolaLMS/Create-LMS-App.git
in order to launch LMS
make init shell script
Installation process is based on docker-compose file.
Clone the repository (see Installation from source above), then try to start all images
docker-compose up -d
Once all the docker containers are running you need to perform the following sequence of tasks
All of the above are described in makefile
Once everything is installed (takes a while)
- http://api.wellms.localhost/api/documentation API Swagger documentation
- http://admin.wellms.localhost admin panel credentials username: email@example.com password: secret
- http://app.wellms.localhost demo panel credentials username: firstname.lastname@example.org password: secret
- Emails are not sent. See http://mailhog.wellms.localhost mailhog for details
- please create issue in this repository
- Windows users - this package is not tested on your system yet.
Other topics regarding this method are described in - Create Wellms App Development