Admin panel documentation
If you see this message, it means you need to configure the YouTube package.
To configure the YouTube package, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings and then select the "Services" tab.
- Set the selected variables.
You can find the necessary values on your Google Developers Console account.
The following steps are outside the LMS and apply to your YouTube/Google account:
- Follow the steps in the documentation provided by Google: YouTube Data API Overview.
- Remember to select the "Web application" type.
- The API Key, Client ID, and Client secret generated during this process will be needed in the LMS settings.
Additionally, you will need to enable streaming on your YouTube channel:
- Select the "Broadcast live" option. If your account does not have a created channel, you will be prompted to create one.
- Choose "Transmit Live"
- Click send request and enter phone number
- The streaming capability will be activated within 24 hours.